In this section, you can:
Explore C-I Thrive’s four key working areas.
How did we reach these topics?
- We held public meetings.
- We conducted community stakeholder interviews.
- We gathered feedback from the Steering Committee.
- We consolidated all that information together and figured out the common threads.
After focusing in on the key areas, what do we do next?
- Spread the word! You can find outreach materials here.
- Encourage more community input and buy-in; this means building understanding of the key working areas and support for the initiatives that can make things better.
- Develop recommendations (Pashek Associates and the Steering Committee will work on this).
- Create an implementable plan (Pashek Associates will work on this).
- Get things started–this part is up to you! By the time there’s a final plan product, there should also be a lot of energy surrounding it in Crafton and Ingram. With citizen participation, we will have enough momentum and human-power to tackle next steps and begin to produce change.